Legislative Advocacy Day 2022
Please join us on April 26th and raise your voice for survivors
Legislative Briefing for Member Organizations
Legislative Roundtable Featuring:
Senate Pro Tem Becca Balint
Speaker Jill Krowinski
Avaloy Lanning, Executive Director of NewStory Center in Rutland
Survivors from the Survivors Uplift Action Group!
Join the Webinar by registering here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mpa8EIYKQHmcI8wb_11LYQ
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Or watch Live on Facebook!
Watch Live testimony on issues related to victims and survivors in Vermont:
House Judiciary: https://legislature.vermont.gov/committee/streaming/house-judiciary
- 1:15 PM: H. 505 – An act relating to reclassification of penalties for unlawfully possessing, dispensing, and selling a regulated drug & H. 534 – An act relating to sealing criminal history records
- 2:30 PM: H. 546 – An act relating to racial justice statistics
- 3:00 PM: S. 140 – An act relating to prohibiting civil arrests at courthouses
- 3:30 PM: S. 224 – An act relating to juvenile proceedings
House Corrections and Institutions: https://legislature.vermont.gov/committee/streaming/house-corrections-and-institutions
- 3:00 PM: Transitional Housing for Formerly Incarcerated Individuals
House General, Housing, and Military Affairs: https://legislature.vermont.gov/committee/streaming/house-general-housing-and-military-affairs
- 9:00 AM: S. 210 – An act relating to rental housing health and safety and affordable housing
- 2:30PM: S. 226 – An act relating to expanding access to safe and affordable housing